Sunday, June 3, 2007

Intro

But everyone else is doing it!

Isn't that the always-popular refrain of children everywhere? My own inner child appears to have won the battle regarding making my self-imposed diary of exploration public. To a certain degree, of course.

Earlier today I was in the midst of a rather satisfying episode of masturbation with the incomparable Hitachi Magic Wand ®. I had begun feeling a need while in the middle of doing yard work. Not all that dirty or sweaty yet, I headed toward the bedroom stripping off the few pieces of clothes I was wearing. The bedding flung backwards, the towel atop the plastic bag placed in the middle of the bed (yes, squirting can most definitely be an issue), I plugged the Wand in and flipped the switch as I slid on some lube and threw myself on top of it, squeezing my thighs tightly and rolling my hips as I made love to that fine vibrating toy.

With my mind wandering as it is wont to do, the phrase 'I need to figure out why' kept rolling through my head. Why a woman can age to thirty odd years before she really begins to explore her sexuality. Why she's come to the conclusions she has regarding that intensely large part of her personality. Why so much is still yet unknown.

Maybe this will help me focus. Welcome to me.

No comments: